I realized very early in life that nothing makes me happier than helping others. I received a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a minor in Public Relations from Lewis University, and soon after my Real Estate License. My education combined with my listening and negotiating skills will make me the perfect agent to help you sell or buy a home.
The Real Estate market is ever changing and fast paced, that is what keeps it exciting and challenging. I pride myself in staying up to date with the latest technologies, tools and services, to ensure my clients benefit from the best marketing and search products to help with the sale or purchase of a home. I take great care and pride in my work, my biggest gratification is your satisfaction. If it is important to you than it is important to me. Please contact me with any of your real estate needs.
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #2 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service
Interests: I enjoy with my husband and children, sewing, and reading.